Thursday, March 28, 2013

If it doesn't Challenge you... (art journal page)

Hello friends! JJ here today, to share an art journal page, featuring Susan's awesome "Create Your Day" stamp set.


I used Faber-Castell Gelatos on all the stamps, misting with water before stamping.  I love the watery effect this gave to the stamped images - quite different from a stamp pad!


I then rubbed a little more colour around the background with my finger tips and added my text (with rub-ons).


Couldn't you imagine using this stamp set to create a little scene on a card, too?


Thanks for visiting today!

JJ Sobey, Susan K Weckesser Design Team member

Pssssst . . .we have a challenge going on right now, click HERE to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your combination of message and image today JJ!
    There are all sorts of possiblilities in your message, in the weather elements and just what is behind the door for the chickadee?
    Good Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beaufiful JJ, I need to go get me some Gelatos...looove what you did!!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe