Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Whimsical Card

Hello friends!

Emmy here with a new project to share! This time I decided to create whimsical card for someone special. I used Susan K. Weckesser Whimsical Papers and Unity Stamps "abc.123.washi" stamp set.


For my background I used mint cardstock, which I altered with stamps and masks. To create the frame under my sentiment I used white cardstock and the alphabet washi stamp from Unity Stamps "abc.123.washi" stamp set


I fussy cut my sentiment from Susan K. Weckesser "Live in Color Tags" and adhered it with mounting tape to my project. 


To finish off my card I added flowers and swirls, die cut from Susan K. Weckesser Whimsical Papers.


I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Have a lovely week!

Emmy


2 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe