Monday, April 14, 2014

Little Spring birdie love

I love the Springtime dearly, and from my kitchen window I can see the birds investigating the bird box in the tree. They nest every year and it's a joy to watch them come and go.


My journal page is dedicated to a few friends who are going through a rough patch at the moment and need support.

I stamped the birds from the 'Sing Your Song' stamp set with Unity several times and cut each bird and branch individually along with a few extra leaves, sticking them down with glue gel to add some dimension.


I know it's a bit of a fiddle but fussy cutting can be very rewarding if you take your time.

Happy Spring.

Jaine for the Susan Weckesser Design Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe