Monday, October 13, 2014

Pretty Home Card

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with a card using tons of fun products.




The card is created from Core-dinations Neutrals Cardstock and lightly sanded about the edges.  A second layer of black cardstock was cut slightly smaller and also sanded.  Using Art Anthology's Bone paint with The Crafter's Workshop stencil -  North Star.  I created the background.

Next I tore some green Core-dinations Spotted Cardstock and added 2 rows to the bottom of the panel to simulate some grass.





I stamped the house from Unity's Little Haven stamp set with black ink on White Core-dinations Cardstock and added some color with Clearsnap Smooch Ink.  To create the roof line, I used The Crafter's Workshop Brick Stencil with light brown ink.  I fussy cut the house and added it to the card.  "home" was also stamped and inked, and added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Steph Ackerman
DT Member for
Susan K. Weckesser



2 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe