Sunday, December 7, 2014

Card fun with stencils

Hi everyone,  Steph Ackerman here today. 

I find there is nothing more soothing or enjoyable than creating cards with pretty papers.  I also love texture and creating texture with stencils can be a lot of fun.

The Live In Color Collection has beautiful shades of blues and pinks and yellows and more and the flowers are whimsical and fun.  I chose to fussy cut the flowers then place them on cardstock which  had been stenciled using the Crafter's Workshop Tiny Circle stencil.



Since this paper is double sided, I used the striped side for the card  base and placed the stenciled panel on top.  The flowers were then added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

 
 
A simple sentiment finishes the card.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph Ackerman
Design Team Member
Susan K. Weckesser
 
 






 

2 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe