Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Floral Arch by Dana Tatar


Hi! Dana here today sharing an arch I created with Susan K. Weckesser Live In Color floral patterned paper and some of my favorite chipboard. I backed an arch frame with patterned paper and then used a stencil with a Ranger paint dabber to add a layer of white flowers over the colorful background print. I then topped the paper with several chipboard flowers that I colored with ink. I wrote a quote by Mahatma Gandhi around the frame with a Ranger pen, which reads; "To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves." To finish this piece I covered the chipboard with a coat of Ranger Glossy Accents.


Thanks for stopping by today!

~Dana Tatar - Susan K. Weckesser Creative Contributor

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe