Friday, June 5, 2015

Wonky Street Book Cover


Hi Susan K. Weckesser fans! Dana Tatar here sharing a colorful book cover today. This journal cover was super fun to put together! I paired Susan K. Weckesser whimsical patterned paper and stamps with the Wonky Street Book Cover Kit designed by Neil Walker. I painted the cover with Ranger acrylic paint and added some textured designs with the Susan K. Weckesser A Little Bit Washi Stamp Set. I cut the sun and clouds from Susan K. Weckesser patterned paper and added a bit of doodling around the edges. I secured the houses to the book cover with adhesive foam for added dimension. Susan's papers make super colorful backgrounds! I added numbers and mini people to each house. The sentiment from Susan's What's Up Gnomey? Stamp Set was the perfect finishing touch.

I'm planning on filling this book with photos from my neighborhood get-togethers. Thanks for stopping by today!

~Dana Tatar - Susan K. Weckesser Creative Contributor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe