Thursday, September 24, 2015

New Snow Dudes on the Block

[artwork created by Peggy Oliver using the Susan K. Weckesser Inc.'s newly released snowman stamps]
Who can't smile when they see a snowman! I can't remember a winter season in my life when we haven't had snowmen around. All sizes and shapes! We always have to build a snowman, or two, or three. That is why I am so excited to have this new snowman stamp set just in time for card making and crafting season!
Be sure to check out Unity Stamp Company, because they are releasing a lot of cute and amazing new stamps!
My snowman set is on sale at Unity Stamp Co. righht now for their release party.
Gee whiz, when ever I look at these little guys I keep wanting to burst into song: "Do you want to build a snowman?" *grin*
Crafty Hugs,
Susan xo
Be sure to come and visit the Brand NEW Susan K. Weckesser Inc. Website!


2 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe