Friday, January 29, 2016

How to Add Personality to Your Craft Bag!

Hello Wonderful World of Creative People! Lynne here today for my second design team post for January, where our theme for the month is Tags of Love, and I want to share with you these sweet little luggage tags I created for my crafting tool bag.  
I got the idea from these wonderful, self-laminating luggage tags I found in my LDS (Local Dollar Store) and I am going to use them on all my portable scrapping and crafting bags and totes.

I filled in the card provided with all my contact information and then stamped and colored a business card-sized piece of white cardstock for the front... that's it!  The sky is the limit... Anything Goes and what sweet little pops of color they create!
Here is my very favorite tool tote modeling my tags!  If you want to know more about this bag please do pop on over to my blog to get the in-depth review of this fabulous tote!
Cheers and have a Wonderful Day
For the Susan Weckesser Design Team
Products used on this Project:
Susan Weckesser/Unity Stamps:
"Create Your Day"
 
"Journal Doodles with a Heart"
 
Susan Weckesser at Studio 12/Polka Doodle Stamps:
"I Am More Intelligent"
 
Mini Ranger Distress Inks
Ranger Archival Ink - Black
Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pens
Ribbon
desk-Tech Self-Laminating Luggage Tags

3 comments:

  1. Cool luggage tags !! Many eyes will be following it when you travel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea!! I love it Lynne!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe